Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Maryland Suburban Neighborhoods Going Downhill from non-Whites Moving In

This has been going on all over Maryland. Blacks move out of the city to the suburbs and the suburbs turn into ghettos. If this keeps going on, the whole country will be a crime filled, drug fueled, violent ghetto within 50 years. There are only so many places to move. Middle class whites are running out of safe places to move and raise their children in a decent environment. The police cover up as much crime as they can so the residents of these neighborhoods don't know just how bad the crime rate is getting. The cops can't stop people from speeding up and down residential streets, must less the rampant crime that is out of control. All you have to do is look around you and most people of 40+ years old see how much things have changed over the years. Your government and law enforcement is lying to you and they do not care about you!


Neighborhood going downhill

Date: 2009-07-14, 9:24PM EDT

In the last 2.5 years, 3 black families have moved into the neighborhood. The most recent is right next door. They hang out on the side of the house making all kinds of noise and drinking. They are there when I get home from work and still there by the time I go to bed. I'm afraid to leave my blinds open because I don't want them to see my TV or anything else I have. This sucks! The black families on this block are the only troublemakers...between their loud kids that they let roam at all hours unattended, the constant coming and going of visitors (customers?), and their unkempt yards. Of course they all have beautiful, shiny new expensive cars, wear expensive clothes like Ed Hardy stuff, and have gold chains and diamond earrings (probably fake but still)....but of course their houses and yards look like shit. This used to be a nice quiet, safe neighborhood, but now the cops are here at least once a week, and it's loud all the time! I kind of wish we had white people around here like that, so it wouldn't be just the black people...but we don't, and as a result...it's hard not to sound racist....but it's all true!!


RE:Neighborhood going downhill

Date: 2009-07-14, 10:11PM EDT

Its ironic that you post this today. I purchased my townhouse in 1996 and there were no blacks living in my community. I've been away since 99 and returned last September and noticed black kids runningaround the neighorhood, acting up, (would be nice if they were at the basketball courts or sports field, but nope), screaming, being loud and weaving in and out between parked cars and jaywalking. I sign the contract to sell my house tomorrow. I keep wracking my brain thinking that I'm being a racist and shit, but then I look at the property values and how much I've invested in my townhouse and can't afford to lose it.


Neighborhood going downhill-Mine too!!!

Date: 2009-07-15, 1:36AM EDT

I had the same thought come across my mind today. I've lived in the same complex for the last three years. Before now, I've never had any issues or seen any problems within the complex. In the last 4 months, I've seen a steady increase in black families that have moved in. Now when I come home, there are black children everywhere!!! Playing out in the parking lot (when there is a huge play area they could be playing in instead), loitering around in areas that it doesn't make sense for them to be hanging out in (WTF...sitting in the interior closure of the complex on the steps so people can not get by????), in general trashing the place (I've seen more trash everywhere, damage to the doors, and someone even had the nerve to write their name IN RED PAINT on the steps into the building, and managed to splash it on the doors and interior carpet!!) Today when I came home, there were 3 cop cars at one of the entrances. They had detained two groups of children questioning them. And guess what?? Out of 15 kids I saw (which incidently I saw no parents around at all during this, just the cops and the kids), only ONE white kid in the bunch. So much for my quiet neighborhood. I wonder how long it will be before shootings start to happen. As for me, I'm out of here.


White Flight (No Man's Land)

Date: 2009-07-15, 6:26AM EDT

Where U going to run to??? Fucking niggers have been spread everywhere :X


re : neighborhood going downhill (baltimore)

Date: 2009-07-15, 8:40AM EDT

most blacks that move to white areas come from all black neighborhoods, they are scared to come out side in a all black neighborhood because of all the violent niggers. when they move into white neighborhoods, they get the freedom to suddenly become the same violent niggers they fled from. its happening in my neighborhood too.


Re: Neighborhood going downhill

Date: 2009-07-15, 10:25AM EDT

I have read the posts regarding neighborhoods going downhill. What neighborhoods are you people referring to? Just curious so as to not move to that area since the same is happening in my area. There seems to be no neighborhoods to move to anymore without having to deal with dirty, inconsiderate and disrespectful people.


re: Neighborhood going downhill

Date: 2009-07-15, 10:36AM EDT

I am one of the posters. I live in Hamilton. If I were you, I'd avoid anything near Belair or Harford Rd. Also, just because a neighborhood has big houses doesn't mean it's nice. I have big, old (once) beautiful houses in my neighborhood, but if you check closer, you'll see most of them have several mailboxes so they are split into apartments and they cram as many people as possible in there.


Neighborhoods going downhill

Date: 2009-07-15, 11:19AM EDT

I live in White Marsh, and I've seen a huge change in the last couple of years. The blacks are migrating out of the city and making their way further into the county. It used to be a nice area, but now crime is more and more rampant in this area. Pretty soon, this area will be like the area surrounding East Point Mall. Nothing but ghetto trash.


Re: Middle River... (North & Wolf Annex)

Date: 2009-07-15, 1:57PM EDT

Nothing but Niggletts & Illegal Shitinos out here . The neighborhood looks like any other nigger torn area of Baltimore now.So much for the land of pleasant living :(


neighborhood blacks

Date: 2009-07-15, 10:39PM

I've noticed over the past six months that there are more and more blacks in the dena hood. How the fuck did they get here? Why do they want to live in white neighborhoods? Cant they move to roland park or park heights or any other park out there to include the national park zoo

2 comments:

  1. WELL U KNO IN SOME ASPECTS I AGREE BLACK PPL DONT KNOW HOW TO ACT SOMETIMES BUT LETS KEEP DIS SHIT REAL WHITES KIDS/ADULTS DO SHIT TOOO... THEY SMOKE WEED ND THE NEIGHBORHOODS THEY HANG OUT THEY DO WHAT THE FCK THEY WANNA NOBODY SAYS ANYTHING WTF IS THAT??? THERE IS A PERCENTAGE OF BLACK WHO ACT LIKE CIVILIZED PPL WHAT ABOUT U FCKIN CRACKERS IN OUR NEIGHBORHOOD ?? LISTENING TO OUR MUSIC ?? WEARING OUR STYLE OF CLOTHES U BITCHES DONT ACKNOWLEDGE DAT SHIT DO YOU?? U MOTHAFCKAS THINK U BETTER THAN US WHY I HAVE NO IDEA U LETS GET IT TOGETHER PPL IF U FEEL THAT STRONGLY ABOUT MOVE TO UTAH OR SOMETHING I DOUBT IF ITS ANY NIGGERS THERE ....LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. WTF???Looking out the window here in Middle River-30-40 nigglets & shitinos waiting for the school bus.Would love to throw the politician responsible for this under that bus!!!

    ReplyDelete